Sunday, July 23, 2017

07/07/10 KWITCHYERBELLEEAKIN

07/07/10 KWITCHYERBELLEEAKIN

IT IS A MATTER OF GRACE,
Something I believed, lived and preached as a young, healthy man & still believe... Being able to work and having a job are two of life's greatest blessings. I did not whine and cry when I worked 80 hours or more a week and I did not complain when I had two jobs at once. So, those of you who are always crying, just shut up. Hopefully your health won't take away your abilities. Work without whining. Get some grace.

GOD SAYS,
Philippians 2:14-16

14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain.

Psalms 37:16
16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

Proverbs 15:13
13 A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

Proverbs 16:8
8 Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right.

Proverbs 17:1
1 Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than a house full of sacrifices with strife.

Proverbs 30:8
8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

Philippians 4:11-13
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

1 Timothy 6:6-12
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Hebrews 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.