Wednesday, July 26, 2017

GOD'S WORD IS AN ETERNAL TREASURE

07/31/10 GOD'S WORD IS AN ETERNAL TREASURE

If I post clues, which would lead to a $10,000 treasure, would you read my post every day?

If my post solves a riddle, which would procure a $25,000 prize, would you pore over each word?

If a $50,000 prize was offered to everyone who deciphered a secret message I wrote, would you seriously study the information?

If my words give but slight advantage to great reward, are they worthy of attention?

GOD'S WORD IS AN ETERNAL TREASURE
Psalms 12:6

6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Psalms 19:9-11
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Psalms 119:72
72 The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.

Psalms 119:127-128
127 Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

Proverbs 3:13-18
13 Happy is the man that finds wisdom, and the man that gets understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honor.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retains her.

Proverbs 8:10-11
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Proverbs 8:13-21
13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogance, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18 Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

Proverbs 10:20
20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.

Proverbs 16:16
16 How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

One of the most important principles that contributes to a successful revival campaign is the focus people give to the preaching of the God's truth.

When energy, time, attention are invested in God's revelation and when the heart is receptive and obedient to new enlightenment, spiritual advancement occurs.

We attain Spiritual growth when we constantly hunger and thirst after righteousness.

To let up is to let down.