Tuesday, July 25, 2017

07/25/10 A LITTLE LATE

07/25/10 A LITTLE LATE

I attended a "revival service recently and got an interesting prophecy. The preacher preached for about 30 minutes, begged and held the congregation hostage for money for at least 30 minutes, then sold prophecies for at least 45 minutes.

Though I did not pay for one, the preacher (who had been leery of me the whole service) finally approached me and said, "I've been trying to get around you all night. Whether you believe it or not, God is going to call you to preach the gospel. You are going to preach and teach the word of God."

WOW, that was amazing. (not).

As it turns out, God did just that, about 25 yrs. before that preacher was born; I've been a pastor longer than he has been alive.

Wonder what I would have gotten if I'd paid for a prophecy?