Friday, July 28, 2017

08/28/10 THREE FACTORS OF FRUSTRATION

08/28/10 THREE FACTORS OF FRUSTRATION

Two of the frustrations in life.
1 Limited time and ability to absorb God's word,
2 The time to share God's word with others.

No, I am not longing to die, but with Paul I can say,
Philippians 1:21, 23
21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
23 For I am in a strait between two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better"

Don't miss your limited opps. Redeem the time.
Colossians 4:5
(5)  Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.


ANOTHER FACTOR...
3 The physical weaknesses that come with age and sickness.

I always felt like I was in my twenties until I was hit by WNV at the age of 58. My whole body has suffered great setbacks because of the sickness. There are times My eyes tire more quickly and my body suffers fatigue. This cuts into my study and service time to the Lord. It does not put a barrier between me and God, but it diminishes my opportunities.

SO, be a good steward with your present blessings. Use your time, your skills, your advantages, your opportunities to grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus and to serve the Lord and His Church, and to reach the unsaved, and to love your family and friends.

Time and Health and Opportunities are precious gifts that are sometimes not appreciated until they are limited or gone.

As a young person, as a young adult, do not miss your opportunities. There is no regret in being faithful, as a good steward of God.

Luke 12:42-44
(42) And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
(43) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(44) Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

1 Corinthians 4:2
(2) Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.