Saturday, July 22, 2017

06/30/10 THE SONG SAYS

06/30/10 THE SONG SAYS
Oh Lord You know,
I have no Friend like You.
If heaven's not my home,
Then Lord, what will I do?
The angels beckon me,
Over there on heaven's shore,
And I DON'T FEEL AT HOME IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE.

CHANGE IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD...
I know Christians have never actually been at home in this world, but in the 1950s western world, where Christianity had such an overwhelming influence on the laws, morals, values and spiritual, I felt like I was at my home-away-from-home. However, the humanism of late 1800s and early 1900s finally kicked in during the 1960s and America started to pull loose from the roots of our founding fathers.

Promiscuity, perversion, drugs, agnosticism/atheism, communism, spiritism, occultism all got a lift off in the 60s, and have settled into its own niche in our present world. The perversions of homosexuality and bestiality are treated as acceptable and entertainment; crude and vulgar language go unchecked; nudity and sensuality are foisted on everyone, regardless of age or gender; Christianity and Christian principles are attacked.

Whether in a store, an office building, the mall, a restaurant, attending a sporting event or cultural event, everything is saturated with anti-Christian hostilities. Even most of the people who call themselves Christians have been stupefied and disconnected because of the constant (subtle and overt) attacks on everything decent. This is why...

I DON'T FEEL AT HOME IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE