Saturday, July 22, 2017

06/28/10 THE RIGHT TO BLUSTER

06/28/10 THE RIGHT TO BLUSTER

I sure hope nothing takes away the right of Americans to bear arms. Oh, I know they will not be used to defend our children from perverts, sodomites and pediphiles (in or out of public school), or used to protect our borders and way of life from foreign invaders, or stop politicians from robbing and enslaving us, or turn back oppressive and destructive isms in DC; that is all just talk. But beware the day we can't kill all the squirrels we want or can't boast about our right to bear arms.

I am non-violent, so at least I walk my talk.
I am not calling for violence, I am calling for repentance.
I am not against bravery, I am against bravado.

Christians, trust the sword of the Spirit, not the sword of steel. The arm of flesh will fail you.

The State will answer to God for failing to punish the wicked and protect the righteous.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.