Sunday, August 20, 2017

12/04/10 AN IDEA FOR A VIDEIO SPOT

12/04/10 AN IDEA FOR A VIDEIO SPOT

Idea for a commercial...
Small child learning Christian songs and Bible verses at home (God's voice over), Can you hear me now?
Older child listening to preacher, Can you hear me now?
High schooler kicking with his peeps, Can you hear me now?
College or G.I. ensnared in sin, Can you hear me now? Young parent holding newborn, Can you hear me now?
Adult at graveside, Can you hear me now?
On death bed... (SILENCE)

PASSAGES...
THOSE WHO DO NOT HEAR AND HEED...
Genesis 6:3

(3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

Isaiah 63:10
(10) But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Jeremiah 11:7
(7) For I earnestly protested unto your fathers in the day that I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, even unto this day, rising early and protesting, saying, Obey my voice.

Jeremiah 11:11
(11) Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Acts 7:51

(51) Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Proverbs 6:12-20
(12) A naughty person, a wicked man, walks with a froward mouth.
(13) He winks with his eyes, he speaks with his feet, he teaches with his fingers;
(14) Frowardness is in his heart, he devises mischief continually; he sows discord.
(15) Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
(16) These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
(17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
(18) A heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
(19) A false witness that speaks lies, and he that sows discord among brethren.
(20) My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Proverbs 29:1
(1) He, that being often reproved hardens his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

HE CALLS US IN LOVE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
2 Corinthians 6:2

(2) (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Revelation 3:20
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.