Thursday, January 14, 2016

2/19/10 NO EXCUSES, FISH FOR MEN

NO EXCUSES, FISH FOR MEN
Deterrents to fishing;
too cold,
I won't be comfortable;
too hot, they won't be biting;
too late or too early, the tide is not right;
too windy or too calm or wind is in wrong direction;
too bothersome (getting rigged, launching boat, getting to fishing grounds);
too many people or my fishing buddy is not available.
Awe, forget it, I am going fishing anyway.

Jesus said, Fear not... thou shalt catch men.

MATTHEW 4:19-20
19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
20 And they straightway (immediately) left (forsook) their nets, and followed him.

LUKE 5:10
10 And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.