Monday, December 28, 2015

1/6/10 SENIORS HOME...EVANGELISM CLAIM...

SENIORS HOME...

NOTES FROM TUESDAY NIGHT...
* I started with evangelistic claim,
CHRIST ALONE SAVES FROM
Sin
Death
Hell

* I Called on them to
Reflect
Realize
Relish

* I Warned about
Living
Longing
Loathing the Past

* I Challenged them to
Live in the Present by Taking One More Mountain

* I Encouraged them to
Look at their Prospects.

Very good service. I love my Senior moments; I believe they love me.

EVANGELISM CLAIM...
Faith In Christ Alone Saves From Sin And Hell...

* In the News...
Tiger Woods scandal points out everyone's need for Christ (Brit Hume).

* Other News...
Buddha died and is still dead.
Mohammed died and is still dead.
Michael Jackson and
Anna Nicole died and
THEY are still dead.

* Good News...
Jesus said He would die and rise again.
Jesus died,
Jesus Rose From The Dead, just as He said.
Jesus said He was going to the Father
Jesus said He is coming back.
He ascended to heaven and we can count on it, He Is Coming Back.

WE MUST LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND...
If you live in the past, life will pass you by.
If you long for the past, you will miss the blessings of today because you are living in doubt instead of faith..
If you loath the past you will be filled with hatred, envy and sorrow.

OLD AGE DOES NOT PRECLUDE NEW LIFE...
Dream a new dream.
Take a new mountain.
Share the Good News.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME...
Eternal life with God.