Sunday, December 27, 2015

1/4/10 "PRAISE THE LORD," is not just a catch phrase

"PRAISE THE LORD," is not just a catch phrase with me and other believers, or a conversation filler. I say it deliberately.

The various reactions to this declaration are interesting.
* Believers smile and echo ascent.
* Some folks are caught off guard and ask me to repeat it; some of them agree, with varying levels of assertion and some just nod or look bewildered.
* Others become agitated.
TOO BAD; THEIR LOSS.

A GOOD RESOLUTION FOR MMX...
Make Praise A Part Of Your Normal Conversation.

VERSES FROM PSALMS...
107:2, 8-9; 109:30; 111:1; 115:18; 117:1-2; 135:3; 146:1-2; 150:6

Read and Meditate on these passages.
107:2, 8-9

2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
9 For he satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness.

109:30
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

111:1
1 Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

115:18
18 But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the LORD.

117:1-2
1O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endures forever. Praise ye the LORD.

135:3

3 Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

146:1-2

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

150:6
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.